Planit:Personal Information Exercise Answer Key
Walter and Alice Black have given you some summary information on themselves to begin the investment management process. They have expressed to you that they have an inflation assumption of 3.0%. Alice is 60-years old, born August 13th, and Walter is 63-years old, born on March 1st.
On the home page change the Client Data Entry setting in the drop-down menu to the Investment Policy process flow. Click on the Add Client link and enter all personal information as follows:
1. Enter ‘Walter’ and ‘Black’ in the fields First Name and Last Name respectively, under Client
2. Enter ‘Alice’ and ‘Black’ for First Name and Last Name respectively, under Spouse
3. The Gender should be at the default of Male for client and Female for spouse.
4. For the Date of Birth fields, enter 63 years ago-03-01, and 60 years ago-08-13.
Hint: Make sure this is in the format YYYY-MM-DD, otherwise you will not be able to continue.
5. Enter the Address as is appropriate to your planning jurisdiction.
6. Enter the Planning Jurisdiction for your Country.
7. Your Planning Province may be different, but for these exercises with the Black clients, we will use Ontario.
8. Enter an assumed inflation rate of 3.0%
9. Click the Save button.
Click here to return to the Financial Management Workbook.